New trapping method to survey for presence of the Etruscan shrew Suncus etruscus, the smallest mammal
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author. Mammal Review © 2012 Mammal Society/Blackwell Publishing
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 314–318, October 2012
How to Cite
VOGEL, P. (2012), New trapping method to survey for presence of the Etruscan shrew Suncus etruscus, the smallest mammal. Mammal Review, 42: 314–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2012.00215.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Submitted 16 December 2011; returned for revision 21 March 2012; revision accepted 14 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!