Marine mammal culling programs: review of effects on predator and prey populations
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Mammal Review © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The Mammal Society
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 207–220, July 2013
How to Cite
Bowen, W. D. and Lidgard, D. (2013), Marine mammal culling programs: review of effects on predator and prey populations. Mammal Review, 43: 207–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2012.00217.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!