Reproductive success of female leopards Panthera pardus: the importance of top-down processes
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Mammal Review © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The Mammal Society
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 221–237, July 2013
How to Cite
Balme, G. A., Batchelor, A., de Woronin Britz, N., Seymour, G., Grover, M., Hes, L., Macdonald, D. W. and Hunter, L. T.B. (2013), Reproductive success of female leopards Panthera pardus: the importance of top-down processes. Mammal Review, 43: 221–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2012.00219.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!