Arctic ground squirrels Urocitellus parryii as drivers and indicators of change in northern ecosystems
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Mammal Review © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The Mammal Society
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 238–255, July 2013
How to Cite
Wheeler, H. C. and Hik, D. S. (2013), Arctic ground squirrels Urocitellus parryii as drivers and indicators of change in northern ecosystems. Mammal Review, 43: 238–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2012.00220.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
- Leverhulme Trust
- Alberta Ingenuity
- Canadian Circumpolar Institute and the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!