Efficacy of mosquito nets treated with permethrin in Suriname
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2008
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 353–365, October 1989
How to Cite
ROZENDAAL, J. A., VOORHAM, J., VANHOOF, J. P. M. and OOSTBURG, B. F. J. (1989), Efficacy of mosquito nets treated with permethrin in Suriname. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 3: 353–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2915.1989.tb00242.x
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2008
- Accepted 15 December 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.