DDT resistance in Anopheles gambiae declines with mosquito age
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2008
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 261–265, July 1991
How to Cite
LINES, J. D. and NASSOR, N. S. (1991), DDT resistance in Anopheles gambiae declines with mosquito age. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 5: 261–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2915.1991.tb00550.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2008
- Accepted 14 September 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!