Effective population size and persistence of Anopheles arabiensis during the dry season in West Africa
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 351–357, October 1993
How to Cite
TAYLOR, C. E., TOURE, Y. T., COLUZZI, M. and PETRARCA, V. (1993), Effective population size and persistence of Anopheles arabiensis during the dry season in West Africa. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 7: 351–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2915.1993.tb00704.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted 14 Febuary 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!