Dengue 3 virus distribution in the mosquito Aedes aegyptl: an immunocytochemical study
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 87–92, January 1996
How to Cite
LINTHICUM, K. J., PLATT, K., MYINT, K. S., LERDTHUSNEE, K., INNI, B. L. and GHN, D. W. V. (1996), Dengue 3 virus distribution in the mosquito Aedes aegyptl: an immunocytochemical study. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 10: 87–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2915.1996.tb00086.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted 10 February 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.