*W.H.O. Collaborating Centre for Malaria Epidemiology.
Density, survival and dispersal of Anopheles gambiae complex mosquitoes in a West African Sudan savanna village
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2008
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 203–219, July 1996
How to Cite
COSTANTINI, C., LI, S.-G., TORRE, A. D., SAGNON, N., COLUZZI, M. and TAYLOR, C. E. (1996), Density, survival and dispersal of Anopheles gambiae complex mosquitoes in a West African Sudan savanna village. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 10: 203–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2915.1996.tb00733.x
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2008
- Accepted 25 Feburary 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.