Superior reproductive success on human blood without sugar is not limited to highly anthropophilic mosquito species
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 53–59, March 2006
How to Cite
Braks, M. A. H., Juliano, S. A. and Lounibos, L. P. (2006), Superior reproductive success on human blood without sugar is not limited to highly anthropophilic mosquito species. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 20: 53–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2915.2006.00612.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2006
- Accepted 16 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!