The tick Ixodes ricinus: distribution and climate preferences in the western Palaearctic
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2006
2006 The Royal Entomological Society
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 189–197, June 2006
How to Cite
ESTRADA-PEÑA, A., VENZAL, J. M. and SÁNCHEZ ACEDO, C. (2006), The tick Ixodes ricinus: distribution and climate preferences in the western Palaearctic. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 20: 189–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2915.2006.00622.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2006
- Accepted 14 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.