Rubidium marking of Anopheles mosquitoes detectable by field-capable X-ray spectrometry
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2007
2007 The Royal Entomological Society
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 196–203, June 2007
How to Cite
WILKINS, E. E., SMITH, S. C., ROBERTS, J. M. and BENEDICT, M. (2007), Rubidium marking of Anopheles mosquitoes detectable by field-capable X-ray spectrometry. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 21: 196–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2915.2007.00683.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2007
- Accepted 31 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.