Defence mechanisms against insecticides temephos and diflubenzuron in the mosquito Aedes caspius: the P-glycoprotein efflux pumps
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 48–54, March 2008
How to Cite
PORRETTA, D., GARGANI, M., BELLINI, R., MEDICI, A., PUNELLI, F. and URBANELLI, S. (2008), Defence mechanisms against insecticides temephos and diflubenzuron in the mosquito Aedes caspius: the P-glycoprotein efflux pumps. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 22: 48–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2915.2008.00712.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Accepted 13 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.