Population structure and geographical subdivision of the Leishmania major vector Phlebotomus papatasi as revealed by microsatellite variation
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Entomological Society
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 69–77, March 2009
How to Cite
HAMARSHEH, O., PRESBER, W., YAGHOOBI-ERSHADI, M.-R., AMRO, A., AL-JAWABREH, A., SAWALHA, S., AL-LAHEM, A., DAS, M. L., GUERNAOUI, S., SERIDI, N., DHIMAN, R. C., HASHIGUCHI, Y., GHRAB, J., HASSAN, M. and SCHÖNIAN, G. (2009), Population structure and geographical subdivision of the Leishmania major vector Phlebotomus papatasi as revealed by microsatellite variation. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 23: 69–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2915.2008.00784.x
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2009
- Accepted 13 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.