Environmental risk factors associated with West Nile virus clinical disease in Florida horses
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Entomological Society
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 357–366, December 2009
How to Cite
RIOS, L. M. V., SHEU, J.-J., DAY, J. F., MARUNIAK, J. E., SEINO, K., ZARETSKY, H. and LONG, M. T. (2009), Environmental risk factors associated with West Nile virus clinical disease in Florida horses. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 23: 357–366. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2915.2009.00821.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2009
- Accepted 6 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.