The oral susceptibility of South African field populations of Culicoides to African horse sickness virus
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Entomological Society
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 367–378, December 2009
How to Cite
VENTER, G. J., WRIGHT, I. M., VAN DER LINDE, T. C. and PAWESKA, J. T. (2009), The oral susceptibility of South African field populations of Culicoides to African horse sickness virus. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 23: 367–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2915.2009.00829.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Accepted 30 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.