Malaria vector composition and insecticide susceptibility status in Guinea Conakry, West Africa
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Entomological Society
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 326–334, December 2009
How to Cite
VEZENEGHO, S. B., BROOKE, B. D., HUNT, R. H., COETZEE, M. and KOEKEMOER, L. L. (2009), Malaria vector composition and insecticide susceptibility status in Guinea Conakry, West Africa. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 23: 326–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2915.2009.00840.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Accepted 25 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.