Use of a crude extract or purified antigen from first-instar cattle grubs, Hypoderma lineatum, for the detection of anti-Hypoderma antibodies in free-ranging cervids from southern Spain
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Medical and Veterinary Entomology © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 418–424, December 2010
How to Cite
PANADERO, R., MARTÍNEZ-CARRASCO, C., LEÓN-VIZCAÍNO, L., LÓPEZ, C., DÍEZ-BAÑOS, P., MORRONDO, M. P. and ALONSO, F. (2010), Use of a crude extract or purified antigen from first-instar cattle grubs, Hypoderma lineatum, for the detection of anti-Hypoderma antibodies in free-ranging cervids from southern Spain. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 24: 418–424. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2915.2010.00892.x
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2010
- Accepted 14 April 2010, First published online 8 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.