Effects of blood type and blood handling on feeding success, longevity and egg production in the body louse, Pediculus humanus humanus
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Medical and Veterinary Entomology © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 12–16, March 2011
How to Cite
MUMCUOGLU, K. Y., DANILEVICH, M., ZELIG, O., GRINBAUM, H., FRIGER, M. and MEINKING, T. L. (2011), Effects of blood type and blood handling on feeding success, longevity and egg production in the body louse, Pediculus humanus humanus. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 25: 12–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2915.2010.00897.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
- Accepted 22 May 2010, First published online 29 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.