Induction of antibacterial activity in larvae of the blowfly Lucilia sericata by an infected environment
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
© 2010 Hideya Mitsui. Medical and Veterinary Entomology © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 375–381, December 2010
How to Cite
KAWABATA, T., MITSUI, H., YOKOTA, K., ISHINO, K., OGUMA, K. and SANO, S. (2010), Induction of antibacterial activity in larvae of the blowfly Lucilia sericata by an infected environment. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 24: 375–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2915.2010.00902.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
- Accepted 15 March 2010, First published online 14 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.