The influence of host number on the attraction of biting midges, Culicoides spp., to light traps
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Medical and Veterinary Entomology © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 113–115, March 2011
How to Cite
GARCIA-SAENZ, A., McCARTER, P. and BAYLIS, M. (2011), The influence of host number on the attraction of biting midges, Culicoides spp., to light traps. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 25: 113–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2915.2010.00904.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
- Accepted 15 June 2010, First published online 5 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.