Parasitism of the deer ked, Lipoptena cervi, on the moose, Alces alces, in eastern Finland
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Medical and Veterinary Entomology © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 411–417, December 2010
How to Cite
PAAKKONEN, T., MUSTONEN, A.-M., ROININEN, H., NIEMELÄ, P., RUUSILA, V. and NIEMINEN, P. (2010), Parasitism of the deer ked, Lipoptena cervi, on the moose, Alces alces, in eastern Finland. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 24: 411–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2915.2010.00910.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2010
- Accepted 7 April 2010, First published online 26 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.