Present address: Department of Biology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, U.S.A.
Evaluation of species distribution model algorithms for fine-scale container-breeding mosquito risk prediction
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Medical and Veterinary Entomology © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 268–275, September 2011
How to Cite
KHATCHIKIAN, C., SANGERMANO, F., KENDELL, D. and LIVDAHL, T. (2011), Evaluation of species distribution model algorithms for fine-scale container-breeding mosquito risk prediction. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 25: 268–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2915.2010.00935.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2010
- Accepted 12 October 2010, First published online 27 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!