Seasonal composition and temporal succession of necrophagous and predator beetles on pig carrion in central Argentina
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Medical and Veterinary Entomology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 395–401, December 2011
How to Cite
BATTÁN HORENSTEIN, M. and LINHARES, A. X. (2011), Seasonal composition and temporal succession of necrophagous and predator beetles on pig carrion in central Argentina. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 25: 395–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2915.2011.00969.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
- Accepted 8 February 2011, First published online 18 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!