Impacts of climate, host and landscape factors on Culicoides species in Scotland
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Medical and Veterinary Entomology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 168–177, June 2012
How to Cite
PURSE, B. V., FALCONER, D., SULLIVAN, M. J., CARPENTER, S., MELLOR, P. S., PIERTNEY, S. B., MORDUE (LUNTZ), A. J., ALBON, S., GUNN, G. J. and BLACKWELL, A. (2012), Impacts of climate, host and landscape factors on Culicoides species in Scotland. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 26: 168–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2915.2011.00991.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- Accepted 18 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.