Impacts of climate, host and landscape factors on Culicoides species in Scotland
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Medical and Veterinary Entomology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 168–177, June 2012
How to Cite
PURSE, B. V., FALCONER, D., SULLIVAN, M. J., CARPENTER, S., MELLOR, P. S., PIERTNEY, S. B., MORDUE (LUNTZ), A. J., ALBON, S., GUNN, G. J. and BLACKWELL, A. (2012), Impacts of climate, host and landscape factors on Culicoides species in Scotland. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 26: 168–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2915.2011.00991.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Accepted 18 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!