Pyrethroid resistance in Anopheles gambiae s.s. and Anopheles arabiensis in western Kenya: phenotypic, metabolic and target site characterizations of three populations
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Medical and Veterinary Entomology © 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 156–164, June 2013
How to Cite
OCHOMO, E., BAYOH, M. N., BROGDON, W. G., GIMNIG, J. E., OUMA, C., VULULE, J. M. and WALKER, E. D. (2013), Pyrethroid resistance in Anopheles gambiae s.s. and Anopheles arabiensis in western Kenya: phenotypic, metabolic and target site characterizations of three populations. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 27: 156–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2915.2012.01039.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Accepted 19 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!