Ecotope effect in Triatoma brasiliensis (Hemiptera: Reduviidae) suggests phenotypic plasticity rather than adaptation
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 247–254, September 2013
How to Cite
BATISTA, V. S. P., FERNANDES, F. A., CORDEIRO-ESTRELA, P., SARQUIS, O. and LIMA, M. M. (2013), Ecotope effect in Triatoma brasiliensis (Hemiptera: Reduviidae) suggests phenotypic plasticity rather than adaptation. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 27: 247–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2915.2012.01043.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Accepted 23 July 2012 18 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.