Field evaluations of disposable sticky lures for surveillance of Aedes aegypti (Stegomyia aegypti) and Culex quinquefasciatus in Jakarta
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 267–275, September 2013
How to Cite
KAY, B. H., BROWN, M. D., SITI, Z. and BANGS, M. J. (2013), Field evaluations of disposable sticky lures for surveillance of Aedes aegypti (Stegomyia aegypti) and Culex quinquefasciatus in Jakarta. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 27: 267–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2915.2012.01044.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Accepted 23 July 2012 25 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.