Present address: Department of Engineering and Mathematics, Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield, U.K.
A model to test how ticks and louping ill virus can be controlled by treating red grouse with acaricide
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 237–246, September 2013
How to Cite
PORTER, R., NORMAN, R. A. and GILBERT, L. (2013), A model to test how ticks and louping ill virus can be controlled by treating red grouse with acaricide. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 27: 237–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2915.2012.01047.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Accepted 18 July 2012 23 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.