Proof of concept for a novel insecticide bioassay based on sugar feeding by adult Aedes aegypti (Stegomyia aegypti)
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 284–297, September 2013
How to Cite
STELL, F. M., ROE, R. M., ARELLANO, C., KENNEDY, L., THORNTON, H., SAAVEDRA-RODRIGUEZ, K., WESSON, D. M., BLACK, W. C. and APPERSON, C. S. (2013), Proof of concept for a novel insecticide bioassay based on sugar feeding by adult Aedes aegypti (Stegomyia aegypti). Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 27: 284–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2915.2012.01048.x
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
- Accepted 31 July 2012 18 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.