Present address: School of Biological Sciences, Monash University, Clayton, Vic, Australia.
Productivity and population density estimates of the dengue vector mosquito Aedes aegypti (Stegomyia aegypti) in Australia
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Medical and Veterinary Entomology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 313–322, September 2013
How to Cite
WILLIAMS, C. R., JOHNSON, P. H., BALL, T. S. and RITCHIE, S. A. (2013), Productivity and population density estimates of the dengue vector mosquito Aedes aegypti (Stegomyia aegypti) in Australia. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, 27: 313–322. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2915.2012.01051.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted 31 July 2012 4 December 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.