The effect of assessments and examinations on the learning of medical students
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
1983 Blackwell Publishing
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 165–171, May 1983
How to Cite
NEWBLE, D. I. and JAEGER, K. (1983), The effect of assessments and examinations on the learning of medical students. Medical Education, 17: 165–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.1983.tb00657.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Received 3 August 1982; accepted for publication 13 October 1982.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.