The structure of medical knowledge in the memories of medical students and general practitioners: categories and prototypes
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
1984 Blackwell Publishing
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 406–416, November 1984
How to Cite
BORDAGE, G. and ZACKS, R. (1984), The structure of medical knowledge in the memories of medical students and general practitioners: categories and prototypes. Medical Education, 18: 406–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.1984.tb01295.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Received 5 January 1984; editorial comments to authors 10 February 1984; accepted for publication 29 May 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.