Identification of simulated patients by interns in a casualty setting
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
1988 Blackwell Publishing
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 533–538, November 1988
How to Cite
GORDON, J., SANSON-FISHER, R. and SAUNDERS, N. A. (1988), Identification of simulated patients by interns in a casualty setting. Medical Education, 22: 533–538. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.1988.tb00799.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Received 2 February 1988: accepted for publication 18 March 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!