Teaching doctors to take alcohol histories: a limited success story
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
1988 Blackwell Publishing
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 539–542, November 1988
How to Cite
ROWLAND, N., MAYNARD, A. K., KENNEDY, P. F., WINTERSGILL, W. and STONE, W. D. (1988), Teaching doctors to take alcohol histories: a limited success story. Medical Education, 22: 539–542. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.1988.tb00800.x
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2009
- Received 26 November 1987; editorial comments to authors 27 January 1987; accepted for publication 16 March 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.