Teaching nutrition to medical students: a community-based problem-solving approach
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
1990 Blackwell Publishing
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 32–36, January 1990
How to Cite
BHATTACHARJI, S., JOSEPH, A., ABRAHAM, S., MULIYIL, J., JOHN, K. R. and ETHIRAJAN, N. (1990), Teaching nutrition to medical students: a community-based problem-solving approach. Medical Education, 24: 32–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.1990.tb02434.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Received 2 February 1989; editorial comments to authors 6 April 1989; accepted for publication 23 June 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!