Learning human anatomy: by dissection or from prosections?
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
1990 Blackwell Publishing
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 389–395, July 1990
How to Cite
Nnodim, J. O. (1990), Learning human anatomy: by dissection or from prosections?. Medical Education, 24: 389–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.1990.tb02456.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Received 13 July 1989; editorial comments to author 26 September 1989; accepted for publication 9 January 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.