Improving the skills of established general practitioners: the long-term benefits of group teaching
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
1992 Blackwell Publishing
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 63–68, January 1992
How to Cite
BOWMAN, F. M., GOLDBERG, D. P., MILLAR, T., GASK, L. and McGRATH, G. (1992), Improving the skills of established general practitioners: the long-term benefits of group teaching. Medical Education, 26: 63–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.1992.tb00125.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Received 11 April 1991; editorial comments to authors 30 May 1991; accepted for publication 10 July 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.