Present position: Communication Skills Teaching Facilitator, General Practice Office, Anglia and Oxford Regional Health Authority, Second Floor, Central Block, Fulbourn Hospital, Cambridge CB1 5EF, UK
The Calgary—Cambridge Referenced Observation Guides: an aid to defining the curriculum and organizing the teaching in communication training programmes
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
1996 Blackwell Publishing
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 83–89, March 1996
How to Cite
Kurtz, S. M. and Silverman, J. D. (1996), The Calgary—Cambridge Referenced Observation Guides: an aid to defining the curriculum and organizing the teaching in communication training programmes. Medical Education, 30: 83–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.1996.tb00724.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Received 13 September 1994; editorial comments to authors 8 March 1995, 21 June 1995, 16 August 1995; accepted for publication 30 September 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.