Doctor-patient communication: a study of junior house officers
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
1997 Blackwell Publishing
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 17–21, January 1997
How to Cite
Cantwell, B. M. and Ramirez, A. J. (1997), Doctor-patient communication: a study of junior house officers. Medical Education, 31: 17–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.1997.tb00037.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Received 9 November 1995; editorial comments to authors 15 December 1995; accepted for publication 19 March 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.