Emotion skills training for medical students: a systematic review
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
Volume 41, Issue 10, pages 935–941, October 2007
How to Cite
Satterfield, J. M. and Hughes, E. (2007), Emotion skills training for medical students: a systematic review. Medical Education, 41: 935–941. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2007.02835.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Received 15 December 2006; editorial comments to authors 5 March 2007; accepted for publication 9 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.