Does ultrasound training boost Year 1 medical student competence and confidence when learning abdominal examination?
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
Volume 41, Issue 9, pages 843–848, September 2007
How to Cite
Butter, J., Grant, T. H., Egan, M., Kaye, M., Wayne, D. B., Carrión-Carire, V. and McGaghie, W. C. (2007), Does ultrasound training boost Year 1 medical student competence and confidence when learning abdominal examination?. Medical Education, 41: 843–848. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2007.02848.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Received 5 September 2006; editorial comments to authors 13 March 2007; accepted for publication 21 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.