Can student tutors act as examiners in an objective structured clinical examination?
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2007
Volume 41, Issue 11, pages 1032–1038, November 2007
How to Cite
Chenot, J.-F., Simmenroth-Nayda, A., Koch, A., Fischer, T., Scherer, M., Emmert, B., Stanske, B., Kochen, M. M. and Himmel, W. (2007), Can student tutors act as examiners in an objective structured clinical examination?. Medical Education, 41: 1032–1038. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2007.02895.x
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2007
- Received 4 July 2006; editorial comments to authors 4 September 2006, 1 December 2006, 15 May 2007; accepted for publication 15 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.