Found in translation: the impact of familiar symptom descriptions on diagnosis in novices
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
Volume 41, Issue 12, pages 1146–1151, December 2007
How to Cite
Young, M., Brooks, L. and Norman, G. (2007), Found in translation: the impact of familiar symptom descriptions on diagnosis in novices. Medical Education, 41: 1146–1151. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2007.02913.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
- Received 23 April 2007; editorial comments to authors 1 August 2007; accepted for publication 9 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.