Teaching from the clinical reasoning literature: combined reasoning strategies help novice diagnosticians overcome misleading information
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
Volume 41, Issue 12, pages 1152–1158, December 2007
How to Cite
Eva, K. W., Hatala, R. M., LeBlanc, V. R. and Brooks, L. R. (2007), Teaching from the clinical reasoning literature: combined reasoning strategies help novice diagnosticians overcome misleading information. Medical Education, 41: 1152–1158. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2007.02923.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
- Received 1 May 2007; editorial comments to authors 1 August 2007; accepted for publication 9 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!