Validity of the visual analogue scale as an instrument to measure self-efficacy in resuscitation skills
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2008
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 503–511, May 2008
How to Cite
Turner, N. M., Van De Leemput, A. J., Draaisma, J. M. T., Oosterveld, P. and Ten Cate, O. T. J. (2008), Validity of the visual analogue scale as an instrument to measure self-efficacy in resuscitation skills. Medical Education, 42: 503–511. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2007.02950.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received 17 June 2006; editorial comments to authors 9 October 2006, 2 March 2007; accepted for publication 14 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!