Effects of reflective practice on the accuracy of medical diagnoses
Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2008
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 468–475, May 2008
How to Cite
Mamede, S., Schmidt, H. G. and Penaforte, J. C. (2008), Effects of reflective practice on the accuracy of medical diagnoses. Medical Education, 42: 468–475. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2008.03030.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
- Received 16 February 2006; editorial comments to authors 16 June 2006, 16 November 2006, 2 March 2007, 21 June 2007; accepted for publication 8 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.