Dissection as a modulator of emotional attitudes and reactions of future health professionals
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2008
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 563–571, June 2008
How to Cite
Arráez-Aybar, L.-A., Castaño-Collado, G. and Casado-Morales, M.-I. (2008), Dissection as a modulator of emotional attitudes and reactions of future health professionals. Medical Education, 42: 563–571. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2008.03079.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
- Received 28 June 2007; editorial comments to authors 11 September 2007; accepted for publication 26 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!