CanMEDS evaluation in Canadian postgraduate training programmes: tools used and programme director satisfaction
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2008
Volume 42, Issue 9, pages 879–886, September 2008
How to Cite
Chou, S., Cole, G., McLaughlin, K. and Lockyer, J. (2008), CanMEDS evaluation in Canadian postgraduate training programmes: tools used and programme director satisfaction. Medical Education, 42: 879–886. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2008.03111.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2008
- Received 29 October 2007; editorial comments to authors 9 January 2008; accepted for publication 11 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.