Influence of open- and closed-book tests on medical students' learning approaches
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2008
Volume 42, Issue 10, pages 967–974, October 2008
How to Cite
Heijne-Penninga, M., Kuks, J. B. M., Hofman, W. H. A. and Cohen-Schotanus, J. (2008), Influence of open- and closed-book tests on medical students' learning approaches. Medical Education, 42: 967–974. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2008.03125.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Received 19 September 2007; editorial comments to authors 5 December 2007; accepted for publication 27 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.